Mike Looijmans wrote:
Since I have a CoLinux instance on my machine here, I wanted to give it a go with mod_python as well (need a linux test environment for mod_python anyway).

It's running a Debian distro, I have gcc-3.3 on it, as well as apache2-dev and python-dev (version 2.3).

Can't get the tests to run though, even though Apache itself appears to run okay (I can get the manual pages from it).

Here's an example session (running as root, also tried normal user):

colinux:/home/mike/mod_python/test# python test.py

If you compiled it as mike, you need to run the tests as mike, not root.