On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Jim Gallacher wrote:

Depending on Grisha's preference, I think we should either put the content in svn and have a cron job on modpython.org do a nightly update, or start using the Apache infrastructure for the website. See http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html for more info.

We've been talking about moving modpython.org to apache infrastructure for years, it's just always ended up being a lower priority thing that never got done. modpython.org isn't much of a site at this point, but if someone would be willing to step up and dedicate some serious time to web design and content, perhaps it would make it worth it to actually do the work of moving it...

Grisha