The release24-maint branch should be considered FROZEN as at 0000 UTC
on 2005-03-18 - in other words, in about 11 hours time. Allegedly this is
around 1900 on the 17th for the US East Coast. I'll post again once it's
unfrozen. From here, we'll be aiming at a 2.4.1 final for the 29th - straight
after PyCon.

I'll post again when the branch is available for checkins. And I'll repeat my
request for people to be ultra-conservative with checkins to the branch until
2.4.1 final is out. If in doubt, ping me first. Those contact details again:

  AIM: anthonyatekit
  Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  IRC: #python-dev on Freenode.

Thanks,