On Tue, Apr 19, 2005, Prakash A wrote:

> I using jython 2.1. For that i need of Python 2.1 ( i am sure about
> this, pls clarify me if any version of Python can be used with
> Jython). and i am working HP-UX platform. I need to know that,
> whether Python can be Built in HP-UX, because i seeing some of the
> mails saying Python 2.1 did not compile in HP-UX and Python can not
> build with HP-UX. Please tell me, whether Python 2.1 can be build in
> HP-UX. If yes, please give me the stpes to do that.

python-dev is for development of the Python project.  Please use
comp.lang.python for other questions.  Thank you.
--
Aahz ([EMAIL PROTECTED])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR