On 5/6/05, Steven Bethard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, busy-work or not, I took the 20 minutes to split them up, so I
> figured I might as well make them available.  It was actually really
> easy to split them apart, and I think they both read better this way,
> but I'm not sure my opinion counts for much here anyway. ;-)  (The
> Enhanced Iterators PEP is first, the remainder of PEP 340 follows it.)

Thanks for doing this. I think you may well be right - the two pieces
feel more orthogonal like this (I haven't checked for dependencies,
I'm trusting your editing and Guido's original assertion that the
parts are independent).

> PEP: XXX
> Title: Enhanced Iterators

Strawman question - as this is the "uncontroversial" bit, can this
part be accepted as it stands? :-)

Paul.