At 09:50 PM 10/7/2005 +1000, Nick Coghlan wrote:
>Notice how a non-coroutine callable can be yielded, and it will still work
>happily with the scheduler, because the desire to continue execution is
>indicated by the ContinueIteration exception, rather than by the type of the
>returned value.

Whaaaa?  You raise an exception to indicate the *normal* case?  That seems,
um...  well, a Very Bad Idea.

I also don't see any point to start(), or understand what finish() does or
why you'd want it.

Last, but far from least, as far as I can tell you can implement all of
these semantics using PEP 342 as it sits.  That is, it's very simple to
make decorators or classes that add those semantics.  I don't see anything
that requires them to be part of Python.