On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 03:53, Thomas Heller wrote:

> Can anyone recommend an XEmacs svn plugin to use - I've tried psvn.el
> from http://www.xsteve.at/prg/emacs/psvn.el which seems to work?

Yep, that's the one I use, albeit a few revs back from what's up there
now.  It's had some performance problems in the past, but is generally
pretty good these days.  I've had issues with it bogging down XEmacs
/after/ running stat on a very large tree.  It seems (seemed?) as though
it was still hogging cpu even after the actual back-end svn command was
finished.

My only other nit is that I wish I could svn stat a few directories at a
time.  Say I know that only directory A and B are out of date.  At the
command line I can say "svn stat A B" or "svn commit A B".  Can't really
do that in psvn.el, but I can understand why that's problematic.

I also would love it to be hooked into vc-mode too, for modeline updates
and commits of single files.  I can understand why those things aren't
there yet though.  All in all psvn.el works very well, although it's not
(for me) a complete replacement for the command line.

-Barry