On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 14:10 -0800, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> Thanks, Barry! I've made another pass and added a couple more tweaks,
> hopefully non-controversial.

Cool thanks Guido.  I fixed a couple of small typos.

One question: you made the suggestion that a blank line separate the
last line in a tqs docstring from its closing tqs.  I'm wondering why
that is.  Note that python-mode now (or shall we say with the fix I just
made ;) properly fills paragraphs in those strings, even if there is no
blank line before the closing tqs line.

-Barry