Steve Holden wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>    Steve> Alternatively, is there any mileage in trying to either get
>>    Steve> Sourceforge to provide Windows machines in the compile farm, or
>>    Steve> get Microsoft to provide more software fee to Windows testers?
>>
>>How about seeing if Microsoft has or will create a compile farm?
>>

> I'll see what I can do ...

Interestingly, David Murmann has developed a mechanism using NAnt
(nant.sf.net) for building Python using the Microsoft free tools. He has
a patch that he announced on c.l.py, so I encouraged him to post about
it on python-dev if he's prepared to maintain it.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119