Shouldn't docs.python.org be removed? It seems to add mroe confusion
than anything, especially since most links on python.org continue to
point to python.org/doc/.

On 2/13/06, Georg Brandl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The above docs are from August 2005 while docs.python.org/dev is current.
> Shouldn't the old docs be removed?

(Now that I work for Google I realize more than ever before the
importance of keeping URLs stable; PageRank(tm) numbers don't get
transferred as quickly as contents. I have this worry too in the
context of the python.org redesign; 301 permanent redirect is *not*
going to help PageRank of the new page.)