Hello!

I want to land this PR:

  https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/21466

It's doc only, so it only run the docs part in GH actions. All fine,
except Travis, which is "required", but didn't finish. I'm not finding
a way to restart that job.

- from Github: I don't find any restart/resend job or similar (and in
the line corresponding to Travis in the checks list, I don't have a
"details").

- from Travis: I can not make that PR to appear in
https://travis-ci.com/github/python/cpython/pull_requests , even if I
click on "show me more" a lot (a *lot*). I don't know if there's a
specific way to show the job "by PR", and not "by build" (which I
don't know).

- from git: I could tell the author to push an empty commit, that
probably would do it, but I'd consider this a last resource.

Did you suffer from this before? Which is the recommended course of action?

Thanks!

--
.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org.ar/