Hi devs,

I have a trivial documentation PR

https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/22464

for which travis (unsurprisingly) had a successful run,

https://travis-ci.com/github/python/cpython/builds/187435578

but github lists the travis build as "created" instead of "passed".

https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/22464/checks?check_run_id=1188595760

I already tried closing the PR and reopening it, and also triggering the
build again on travis side, but github still fails to pick up the build status.

I tried creating a new PR, but it seems that github (or travis) deduplicate
the build requests and still refer to the original build, so that there is
still no response from travis.

I also cannot find a way to terminate the checks process in github, or
otherwise make it stop waiting for Godot.

Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks,
Stefan