03.11.21 12:36, Petr Viktorin пише:
> On 03. 11. 21 2:58, Kyle Stanley wrote:
>> I'd suggest both: briefer, easier to read write up for average user in
>> docs, more details/semantics in informational PEP. Thanks for working
>> on this, Petr!
>
> Well, this is the brief write-up :)
> Maybe it would work better if the  info was integrated into the relevant
> parts of the docs, rather than be a separate HOWTO.
>
> I went with an informational PEP because it's quicker to publish.

What is the supposed target audience of this document? If it is core
Python developers only, then PEP is the right place to publish it. But I
think that it rather describes potential issues in arbitrary Python
project, and as such, it will be more accessible as a part of the Python
documentation (as a HOW-TO article perhaps). AFAIK all other
informational PEPs are about developing Python, not developing in Python
(even if they are (mis)used (e.g. PEP 8) outside their scope).