On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 7:21 AM Petr Viktorin <encu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That brings us to possible changes in Python in this  area, which is an
> interesting topic.

Is there a use case or need for allowing the comment-starting character “#”
to occur when text is still in the right-to-left direction? Disallowing
that would prevent Petr’s examples in which active code is displayed after
the comment mark, which to me seems to be one of the more egregious
examples. Or maybe this case is no worse than others and isn’t worth
singling out.

—Chris