On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 10:49 AM Thomas Wouters <tho...@python.org> wrote:

> Just a reminder that the nomination period for the next SC ends *today*
> (AoE), so if you're intending to nominate (yourself or someone else),
> please get those posts in. (No need for a long post before the deadline, it
> can be expanded later.) We currently have the 4 incumbents, and nobody
> else, so please consider who you would like to see on the SC.

Thanks for the reminder, Thomas. Although I have nobody to nominate or
consider myself to have the capacity and experience to self-nominate for
SC, it is great to see that the incumbents desire to have a wide pool of
applicants for the longevity of Python; rather than being on the SC
indefinitely.

Best Regards,
--
--Kyle R. Stanley, Python Core Developer (what is a core dev?
<https://devguide.python.org/coredev/>)