This looks great Adam, +1

One thing I’m pining for is a dark mode theme to PEPs.  I know that’s outside
the scope of this PEP, but if you’re building a custom theme anyway, maybe you
can consider it.

Whether in this PEP or not, the design and implementation of the new system
should be fully documented, so that others can help debug and enhance it.
Also, the process for local builds should be documented.

I see the Discourse discussion mentioned hosting on RTD.  If that’s been
rejected, it should be noted in the Rejected Ideas section.  I’ll miss the RTD
preview feature, but I think PEPs are simple and regular enough that a good
local build environment can suffice for now.

Cheers,
-Barry