This seems like it would solve a huge problem that I've often faced myself,
but by introducing something that might later on cause problems I
anticipate.

Like some people suggested earlier, introducing new keyword in python is
not a good solution, I feel it just adds to the already existing bulk and
increases complexity.

Also Like some else mentioned again, this solution doesn't seem pythonic. I
don't know what they meant by that, but in hindsight, it does really not
feel pythonic.

On the other hand, there's something I've been seeing around. I don't know
if it was introduced by Mypy or something, but its the use of declaration
files. I think they are saved as pyi files. They just have the declaration
of a python object, be it class or variable. What if we just found a way of
reusing that instead?