On 15. 07. 22 17:34, Phil Thompson via Python-Dev wrote:
On 15/07/2022 16:09, Rob Boehne via Python-Dev wrote:
100% agree – dealing with 5 or more platforms for discussion groups is
a nightmare, and I tend not to follow any of them as closely for that
reason.

I agree. I don't mind having to use Discourse if I want to take part in a discussion but 99% of the time I just want to keep up to date with what is going on. In that case I want the information to come to me - I don't want to have to hunt for it. Can there be an RSS feed for everything, not just PEPs?

For everything on Discourse, the RSS feed is at https://discuss.python.org/latest.rss
For a specific categoriy/topic, append .rss to the Web URL.