At 11:55 PM 4/25/2006 -0700, Neal Norwitz wrote:
>   S   243  Module Repository Upload Mechanism           Reifschneider

This one needs to be withdrawn or updated - it totally doesn't match the
implementation in Python 2.5.

>   S   302  New Import Hooks                             JvR, Moore

Unless somebody loans me the time machine, I won't be able to finish all of
PEP 302's remaining items before the next alpha.  Some, like the idea of
moving the built-in logic to sys.meta_path, can't be done until Py3K
without having adverse impact on deployed software.

>   S   334  Simple Coroutines via SuspendIteration       Evans

IIRC, this one's use cases can be met by using a coroutine trampoline as
described in PEP 342.

>   S   345  Metadata for Python Software Packages 1.2    Jones

This one should not be accepted in its current state; too much
specification of syntax, too little of semantics.  And the specifications
that *are* there, are often wrong.  For example, the strict version syntax
wouldn't even support *Python's own* version numbering scheme, let alone
the many package versioning schemes in actual use.