Here's what's left for 2.5 after the most recent go around.

There's no owner for these items.  If no one takes them, they won't
get done and I will move them to deferred within a week:

  * Add @decorator decorator to functional, rename to functools?
    What's the benefit of @decorator?  Who made functional?  It's new
in 2.5, right?  If so, move it or it will be functional for all 2.x.

  * Remove the fpectl module?
   Does anyone use this?  It can probably be removed, but someone
needs to do the work.

  * new icons is lost and needs a shepherd to make python look spiffy

  * what's happening with these modules:  timing, cl, sv?