On Thursday 09 November 2006 16:30, Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> Patch #841454 takes a stab at cross-compilation
> (for MingW32 on a Linux system, in this case),
> and proposes to use SCons instead of setup.py
> to compile extension modules. Usage of SCons
> would be restricted to cross-compilation (for
> the moment).
>
> What do you think?

So we'd now have 3 places to update when things change (setup.py, PCbuild
area, SCons)? How does this deal with the problems that autoconf has with
cross-compilation? It would seem to me that just fixing the extension module
building is a tiny part of the problem... or am I missing something?

Anthony
--
Anthony Baxter     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>