On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Benjamin Schweizer
<we...@benjamin-schweizer.de> wrote:

> I've updated the traceback.py module; my improved version dumps all
> local variabes from the stack trace, which helps in debugging rare
> problems. You can find details in my latest blog post here:

This is like the django traceback if debug mode is on?

I would love to get tracebacks with all variables in all levels of the stack.

However, this may be too much information for standard tracebacks, so
what do you think to enable it on demand? Like setting a flag or
importing a module at the beginning of the file?

--
.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/