On 9/25/2010 1:08 PM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 19:02:06 +0200
Georg Brandl<g.bra...@gmx.net>  wrote:

Am 25.09.2010 18:53, schrieb Terry Reedy:
On 9/25/2010 7:11 AM, Georg Brandl wrote:

I'll bother Ezio when he's back.  It just feels strange to me that the bit
of statistic I feel is most interesting -- whether there are less open bugs
at the end of the week than at the start -- is not obvious from the report.

As of just now, the default search for all open issues returns 2475.
That is down steadily over the last 8 or so weeks from a peak of about
2750 in early June. About 30 people have closed at least one issue in
this period.

That's really promising.  (And that's also why I want to see a negative delta
for the "open" count.)  Thanks for these numbers!

Without any precision on how and why these bugs were closed, these
numbers don't mean anything. We would need a breakdown of bug closings
according to the "resolution" field, at the minimum.

Doing some hand-counting because I do not have proper (as in sql query) access to the database, closed issues so far for Activity: 2010-09

174 fixed
 36 invalid
 31 out of date
  1 postponed