The overview of the different monotonic clocks was interesting,
because only one of them is adjusted by NTP, and that's the unix
CLOCK_MONOTONIC. Hence we don't need a raw=False flag, which I
previously suggested, we only need to not use CLOCK_MONOTONIC (which
the PEP psuedo-code indeed also does not do, so that's all good).

That means I think the PEP is fine now, if we rename highres().
time.time() already gets the highest resolution clock it can. Hence a
highres() is confusing as the name implies that it returns a higher
resolution clock than time.time(). And the name does not in any way
indicate that the returned clock might be monotonic. try_monotonic()
seems the obvious choice, since that's what it actually does.

//Lennart