Mohamed Yousef wrote:
Thanks all ,
but there is still something i forget to state -sorry - all
communication will be via Http with a server
so data is received via Http
so local network solutions won't work
the problem really starts after receiving data in storing them without
much of a CPU/Memory usage and with a good speed

@James Mills : didn't understand fully what you mean and how it will
improve writting effciency

Thanks,

Regards,