On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Jan Gosmann <j...@hyper-world.de> wrote:
> Yes, it is on GitHub (use the fixes branch):
> https://github.com/ctn-archive/gosmann-frontiers2017/tree/fixes
> Installation instructions are in the readme.
> The command I'm running is python scripts/log_reduction.py spaun

Working on it.

By the way, since you're aiming this at recent Python versions, you
could skip the 'virtualenv' external dependency and use the built-in
'venv' package:

$ python3 -m venv env

I'm a little confused here. When I install PIP requirements, it wants
to set up OpenCL, but your README seems to be contrasting your
implementation with the OpenCL one. Or is that for the sake of
benchmarking, so you can compare one against the other?

In any case, I've installed nvidia-opencl-dev and it seems to be
happy. How long should I expect this to run for?

Now testing under CPython 3.7.

ChrisA