On 04/24/2018 07:15 AM, Brian Gibbemeyer wrote:

I found that Python speaks to the rest api....therefore I get to code with
python. I haven't touched python in 14 years.

Welcome back!  :)

Normally I do not respond to these types of responses. Due to the power of
relative anonymity on the internet, it just escalates out of control
quickly and is usually not constructive.

Hopefully Bob was just having a bad day.  I know it's happened to me.  Thank
you for your respectful reply.

But if the list would have posted the graphic that I attached to the
original email it would have more self explanatory

This is a text-only mailing list, not a web forum.  Graphics are stripped.

Bob if you can go to
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-364/

And download the help file

  I have link below.

https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.6.4/python364.chm

See if you can open that up and report back.

Downloaded, opened: I see the topics on the left, but the main frame is empty; it stays empty no matter which topic I click on.

Windows  7 Pro, Service Pack 1
Windows 10 Pro

--
~Ethan~