Is it possible, with a python program, to run through the task bar icons and change them so that their current single-click event would get transferred to a double-click event? I click them by mistake sometimes and its very annoying to wait for the program to open just so I can close it. I haven't been able to find a way to accomplish this natively so I figured a python script set to run when my user logs in and the windows extensions might do the trick.

Thanks.

--
Randy Syring

"Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory
of God." 1 Cor 10:31