Hi,

I am trying to port a classic ASP application to Python with a
mid-point step where we use the Python in ASP. As part of this, we are
calling into Python from VBScript and finding that some parameters end
up becoming Null after a function call.

Some digging turned up an old bug against Python the language:
http://bugs.python.org/issue1156179 which was closed as invalid since
the issue is really a pywin32 bug, but as far as I can tell it was
never forwarded on to the pywin32 bug tracker. I have created a bug on
the pywin32 bug tracker (
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3238774&group_id=78018&atid=551954
) and am willing to look into fixing it, but I need some guidance
about how to go about solving this bug.

Any assistance someone can provide would be very welcome.

-Chris

--
Christopher Lambacher
ch...@kateandchris.net