pacopyc pacopyc wrote:
> Hi, I'd like monitor microsoft office licences on my LAN (about 50
> PC). Can I retrieve product key with python script?

The question is complicated, because Microsoft's licensing model is
complicated.  Do you have a volume license key that you're trying to
monitor, or are these individual copies?

There are a large number of scripts to do this kind of monitoring, so
your best bet is going to be some deep web searching.  Most of your
results will be vbscript or PowerShell, so you'll have to do some
translation, but anything they can do can be done in Python.  Here is an
example for Office 2010 volume licenses:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/office2010/archive/2009/12/18/volume-activation-tips-and-tricks.aspx