On 5/11/2011 2:57 PM, Kris Hardy wrote:
All,

I ran into an issue with the LOGFONT struct implementation which was not
allowing me to set a few font options that I needed for an app I wrote.
The problem was that the full LOGFONT struct had not been implemented. I
have what seems to be a working patch, but I would like a sanity check
from someone with more experience with pywin32 than I.

1) Is there an automated unit test somewhere where I can check my patch
for regressions? I didn't see one, but I'm brand new to pywin32.

2) Does anyone expect any consequences of this patch?

The patches are attached to the feature request on SF:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3433757&group_id=78018&atid=551957

I think the patches look fine (with some tweaks I requested on the issue) and I just pushed the changes.. Pythonwin sadly has fairly limited tests.

Cheers,

Mark

(Sorry for the 2 patches. I've only used hg for 2 days and haven't
figured out how to flatten changesets yet...)

Thanks!

-Kris