pierre baral wrote:
> I have a question on the WMI module done by Tim Golden.
> Maybe I can find help on this mailing list ;-)
>
> Let's take a short example to explain what I want:
> If I print the object it will begin with Caption as first, then
> Description, then Name...

How are you currently printing the object?

> Is there a way to keep the order of the Select request?

The result is a Python dictionary.  The keys in a dictionary are not
ordered.  It's similar to making a request from an SQL database.  If you
want things printed in a certain order, you have to print them in that
order, as in:

    print "Name =", x.Name
    print "Description =", x.Description
    print "Caption =", x.Caption