On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Bob Hood <bho...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Outstanding, Trent.  Python's horrible multithreading support is something
> that has really kept it from being used in serious environments.  Your work
> may not cover all platforms yet, but this is a great first step!

I'd like to add a '[citation needed]' to your FUD here :).  I think
Youtube and CERN both qualify as 'serious environments' from at least
two different perspectives.  But that's a bit off-topic.

Trent, is PyParallel still based on Python 3.3, and do you have any
plans to rebase onto a newer branch at some point?

--
Zach