laurent solano wrote:

> I had already identified and look at the documentation about splinter.
> Sound great, but there is one missing feature : i need to automate an
> already open browser, where i'm already log in.
>
> With win32com, i can do it. below my code:

You're doing this is in a somewhat unusual way.  The COM server you're
accessing here is the Windows shell, when then indirectly finds a web
browser and opens it.  Have you looked at the IEC module?

At the lowest level, you can do
    ie = win32com.client.Dispatch("InternetExplorer.Application")

You can then use ie.Document to get the IHTMLDocument2 interface for the
visible tab.  It's then possible to query through the DOM, although not
with the usual DOM methods.