You can match transformations with different rotation orders,
because internally the rotation order is irrelevant, it is only used
when calculating the input and the output ( given it is rotation ).
Internally the 4x4 matrix is just a bunch of vectors, that dont
know anything about rotation orders and how many times they spun around.
So I am not sure if the classic way will get you what you are looking for.

t <nojun...@gmail.com> hat am 21. März 2011 um 03:04 geschrieben:

--
http://groups.google.com/group/python_inside_maya