Hi Adam, im loving your book and learning a lot from it. Thank you for it.
Just a quick remark i've found is that i'm reading it in kindle on ipad. And came across a few issues regarding code formating. i.e: the ";" used to symbol the end of line is confusing sometimes. I'm on the __str__ and __repr__ part of the book and the sample code doesnt work for me. for instance i dont know when the code is inside the class or outside since there is only ";" in the end of each line.

example:

"19. Execute the following lines to add a __repr__() method to the Human class."
i understand that all the code beneath this is "all" to go inside the class declaration. This way doesnt work for me. when i try to put some code outside it works but not always so i get confused.

Just a suggestion: why not use bitmaps/images to example code? that way it would be easier to read/write/understand.

Hope you don't mind i put a portion of the code i am using here:

import maya.cmds as cmds

class Human(object):

def __init__(self,**kwargs):

self.first_name=kwargs.setdefault('first')

self.last_name=kwargs.setdefault('last')

self.height=kwargs.setdefault('height')

self.weight=kwargs.setdefault('weight')

def bmi(self):

return self.weight/float(self.height)**2

def human_rep(self):

return """Human(%s =%s, %s =%s)"""%(first,first_name,last,last_name)

Human.__rep__= human_rep

sis = Human(first='Ruth',last='miranda')

baby_sis = Human(first='Emily', last='miranda')

print (sis,baby_sis)

all i get is:

(<__main__.Human object at 0x95ece50>, <__main__.Human object at 0x95ecf90>)

Thanks again for writing this book.
Best regards
Ricardo Viana