Anyone know of any open-source Maya tools that are good examples of OOP?
Nothing as complex as Pymel, but just a good example of architecture and
workflow of mid-complex tools and apps.

The issue I have is that when I would need to make a 'class' or object, I
usually have already made a specific dag node that carries that
information.  Also, most of our code is just worker functions. We can wrap
a dagnode in a class to make laike a 'character' class (from our
'character' node), but if I look at all classes in our codebase, theyre
mainly pyqt windows.

--
CE