Hi Justin,

Thank you for getting back. I had thought using the above example may help
me out but turns out not. :(
And so, I have decided to paste the code here in hopes of some guidance/
insights if any...

BaseWidget <https://pastebin.com/raw/KD0CQ9Ud>
GraphicsWidget <https://pastebin.com/raw/7KG9vkfT>

[image: example_widget.jpg]
The above 2 codes are used to created a widget (see attached) where I am
trying to induce a 'clicked' connection towards that play icon.

And it appears that I am unable to use either QPushButton or a QLabel to
replace it, by doing so, it will cause an error.