HI community, I want to know how to find any type of  deformer applied on a
object in Maya 2020.
For example if I apply a blendShape, deltaMush, tension and cluster to a
polyCube in Maya 2018 and I do cmds.findDeformers("pCube1")
 the command returns [u'tweak3', u'tension2', u'deltaMush2', u'cluster1',
u'blendShape1']

But when I do the exact same thing in Maya 2020, the command returns None

I found that they changed the way deformers are handled from Maya 2020 but
then what should be the correct command?

Knowing that in case of cmds.listHistory("pCube1") it works but if I have a
live connection  between two objects(through blendShape for example) then
the listHistory will return the deformers found on both objects which I
don't want of course!

Any help can be appreciated, thanks.