here is a post about Blender 2.5x and Python 3.1. The blender team bundles
python 3.1 directly into the blender app. They are also in the process of
completing a new BREP kernel that will allow for among other things ngon
sided faces within a mesh. This is one of the major attractions for me as I
am primarily an architectural designer. Being able to use pythonOCC within
blender 2.5 would be amazing! free form modeling to hard CAD models... wow
..

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Python/API/Py3.1_Migration

joel

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 7:52 AM, Bill Bedford <bi...@mousa.biz> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:10:20 +0100, Thomas Paviot wrote:
> > Did you try to get pythonocc compile with 2.7? Your feedback would be
> very
> > interesting.
> >

> PythonOCC compiled OK. The show stopper was Qt-X11. I just couldn't see
> how to compile it again a framework Python 2.7.
>

> --
> Bill Bedford
>
> "Man is an animal suspended in webs of significance he himself has spun"
>

> -- Clifford Geertz

Joel Putnam