Hi Peter,

I've been using PyXB for a while now, and I have some fixes to
contribute.

I've uploaded my changes to GitHub, here:
      https://github.com/jonfoster/pyxb1.git
      git://github.com/jonfoster/pyxb1.git

The changes I've made are:

    - Fix many bugs in the XSD regular expression parsing.
      These bugs made it impossible to use PyXB for certain
      schemas.  I've also added a lot of new unit tests for this
      area.  As part of this work, there were some fixes to the
      Unicode definitions used by the regular expression code.

    - Change to use Python's standard logging rather than "print".
      This is partly to prevent PyXB from messing up terminal-based
      UIs by printing unwanted messages; and partly to ensure the
      logs go somewhere useful when run in a web app or daemon.

    - Change the archive search path to use the platform's normal
      path separator, rather than hardcoding ":".  On Linux there is
      no change; but on Windows the separator changes to ";" so you
      can use Windows paths with drive letters (e.g. "C:\foo;D:\bar").
      This was done to help get some of the unit tests running on
      Windows.  Note that this is a backwards-incompatible change,
      but given this feature was so limited on Windows I don't think
      anyone will mind.

    - Fixes and tweaks to get the unit tests working on Windows.

There's one more thing I'm still trying to fix, but might not be
ready for 1.1.5:

    - I'm trying to get PyXB to be consistent about it's output.
      Currently it's impossible to reliably reproduce PyXB bindings,
      since PyXB seems to regularly re-order it's output and renumber
      anonymous types.  So to get a reproducible build the generated
      PyXB bindings have to be checked in to version control, and
      checking in generated files isn't nice.  It's also impossible
      to look at diffs between different versions of the bindings,
      because there can be huge differences even if they were
      generated from the same XSD and have the same effect.

Kind regards,

Jon