Am 02/17/2014 07:34 PM, schrieb Rainer Bielefeld:
Hi all,

Wikis have been down for 2 days or so,
<http://monitoring.apache.org/status/>
shows critical for half the infrastructure, but latest news on Twitter
is "Feb 11: Great news for @theASF projects using GitHub!"

Sometimes miracles take a little longer, but (if no quick solution is
foreseeable) shouldn't there be some info for the users of the
infrastructure? And for the AOO users despairing of tons of not working
Wiki-Links on <https://www.openoffice.org/>, especially documentation? I
think the http://www.openoffice.org/ header ("Apache OpenOffice
The Free and Open Productivity Suite") should get a short hint like "Our
Wikis are temporarily down, please excuse us for inconvenience".

As a fast solution, I've updated the "contact_us" webpage with a hint that Wiki is down and we are working on it. This should avoid user complains about non-working Wiki.

Marcus