Am 10/15/2015 09:20 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
The following query is being referenced in the release notes for
4.1.2 for "fixed issues"--

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=170710&namedcmd=4.1.2_approved_and_fixed&remaction=run&sharer_id=7

Unfortunately, I do not have "rights" to make this "public" without
the need for a BZ login. Can one of our BZ admins make this happen?

I've not found an option to enable this query for every BZ user even when they are not logged-in. The query Therefore I've put this query to the footer of every BZ webpage.

When you go into your BZ preferences and then into your saved searches, maybe you can see a special option for oyur own queries.

HTH

Marcus