[BCC PMC and QA Lists. This is a serious topic for dev@ community discussion.]

Can we have some visibility on this, please?

The last aoo-win7 ASF Buildbot success was on 2015-07-28.  Thereafter, the
Buildbot reported exceptions until 2015-10-03.  There have been no reports at
all from that Buildbot since.

For 4.1.2, the only current builds were the Release Candidates.  This left very
little time for QA testing, with each new RC required retesting to some degree.
 Those were very short windows.

This also means that the only way to verify anything about Windows functions by
developers, QA, and anyone else is to have the personal means and the computer
capacity to do development builds, matching the build parameters and other
dependencies used for release builds.  Isn't that too select and narrow for the
attention that is required?

This seems to be at least a quality risk.

There is also a question of exactly what the present capability and capacity is
in contrast to what is required to support continuous integration of Windows
builds.

 - Dennis