Hello,

I have just released a new build of PTG, which now allows to edit the "Autocorrect words":

Above is the en_GB autocorrect file.

You can download PTG from the official site:
http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html

Special instructions for working with autocorrect files:
http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html#build89

The GUI makes it a lot easier to edit because it avoids using the command line.

I have checked the en_GB and pt_PT XMLs and they are from 2010, so I was wondering if someone could work on the English ones?

I hereby offer myself to update the pt_PT since I have several grammar books with dozens/hundreds of examples of incorrect/correct words. How shall I do to make the pt_PT be updated both in AOO and LO?

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,