25.01.2024 19:33, Peter Maydell :
This series makes a bunch of automated edits with the clean-includes
script. The script performs three related cleanups:

  * Ensure .c files include qemu/osdep.h first.
  * Including it in a .h is redundant, since the .c  already includes
    it.  Drop such inclusions.
  * Likewise, including headers qemu/osdep.h includes is redundant.
    Drop these, too.

I created the series by looking at a run of the script across the
whole tree (./scripts/clean-includes --git includes --all) produces,
and then disentangling that into (a) different cohesive parts and (b)
files that needed to go into the script's exclude-list.

After this series, the tree is still not entirely clean -- there
are 20 other files the script wants to change. But at least some
of them are things that should be on the exclude list, and some
are things which I didn't feel like taking the time to try to
decide whether they should be fixed or excluded. I might come
back to these at some later date, but I figured this series was
enough to be going on with.

thanks
-- PMM

Peter Maydell (10):
   scripts/clean-includes: Update exclude list
   hyperv: Clean up includes
   disas/riscv: Clean up includes
   aspeed: Clean up includes
   acpi: Clean up includes
   m68k: Clean up includes
   include: Clean up includes
   cxl: Clean up includes
   riscv: Clean up includes
   misc: Clean up includes

Applied to trivial-patches tree, thanks!

/mjt