Hello, Jonathan

When during the test of qmps of CXL events like
"cxl-inject-general-media-event",
I am confuesd about the argument "flags". According to "qapi/cxl.json" in qemu,
this argument represents "Event Record Flags" in Common Event Record Format.
However, it seems like the specific 'Event Record Severity' in this field can be
different from the value of 'Event Status' in "Event Status Register".

For instance (take an injection example in the coverlatter):

{ "execute": "cxl-inject-general-media-event",
    "arguments": {
        "path": "/machine/peripheral/cxl-mem0",
        "log": "informational",
        "flags": 1,
        "dpa": 1000,
        "descriptor": 3,
        "type": 3,
        "transaction-type": 192,
        "channel": 3,
        "device": 5,
        "component-id": "iras mem"
    }}

In my understanding, the 'Event Status' is informational and the
'Event Record Severity' is Warning event, which means these two arguments are
independent of each other. Is my understanding correct?

Many thanks
Yuquan