On 4/9/24 06:43, Chao Du wrote:
Hi Daniel and all,

The KVM patches have been reviewd and are in the queue.
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20240402062628.5425-1-duc...@eswincomputing.com/

Could you please review in the QEMU side ?
Then I will rebase this series with your comments.

Some Notes:
1. As the first stage, only the software breakpoints is implemented.
2. A 'corner case' in which the debug exception is not inserted by the
debugger, need to be re-injected to the guest. This is not handled yet
in this series.

Aside from the comments I made in patch 1 w.r.t checks that (perhaps) can be
moved
to kvm-all.c, it looks good to me.

Since you're changing kvm-all.c we'll need Paolo to ack the changes in patch 1,
so
feel free to wait for him to take a look before sending v2.

Thanks,

Daniel

Thanks,
Chao