Am 11.12.2007 um 11:29 schrieb Laurent Vivier:

Le mardi 11 décembre 2007 à 11:20 +0100, Andreas Färber a écrit :
Am 11.12.2007 um 10:23 schrieb Laurent Vivier:

perhaps the DBUS interface can replace the command line monitor ?
We have just to move the command line interface to a client speaking
qemu through the DBUS interface.

That would work for few platforms only!

Linux, windows, freebsd, netbsd, macos...
And all platforms with a working GNOME (Solaris, HPUX, AIX, I guess too)

(Recent) Linux and Solaris certainly yes.
However, Windows is a fork in progress, and Mac OS X does not ship D- Bus to my knowledge. Requiring installation of such a system-level component, likely requiring administrative priviledges, does not seem like a good idea to me. I am okay with using it where it is available though.

Andreas