Le 23/08/2010 21:08, Andreas Neumann a écrit :
+0 for QGIS Server and +1 for QGIS Mobile.

While I like "QGIS Server" as a name, there may be different "QGIS
Servers" in the future? Maybe a QGIS WFS server? Or a QGIS WPS or
geoprocessing server? Or a QGIS printserver?

I would see "QGIS Server" as a family of upcoming potential servers
and "QGIS WMS server" for the great work that Marco just did. I also
still like "QGIS Mapserver" or "QGIS Webmap Server" which actually
describes what it is - serving styled maps for web-connected devices
and applications.

Any other opinions? Andreas

mapserver is a word to avoid as it will be very difficult to search for it in google withouth getting all the results concerning th UMN MapServer, the MapServer extension in QGIS, etc.

ps : sorry for the doublon andreas, wrong button